Subtle LED lighting for your fly bridge steps.
Hella Marine low-profile effective LED lamp for lighting of steps and decks. This attractive light fixture has low current consumption of 0.3A and is waterproof to IP67. These features, along with an extremely long service life, makes this ideal for retro fitting on your motor yacht and is suitable for use with both 12 and 24 Volt power supplies.
The light aperture has been designed to be glare-free and ideal for lighting of steps, deck and companionways at low level. The light cone radiates light downwards at an angle of 30°.
The light fixture is supplied in blue with a chrome effect cover. The finish is vacuum plated similar to that on modern taps and vehicle fittings. Unlike metal the finish will not tarnish or corrode in a marine atmosphere.
Its shallow depth of only 14 mm allows simple installation which can be carried out either using 2 snap fixtures or 2 stainless steel screws.
- Material description: Sturdy impact resistant plastic housing and cap
- Light source: 1 x 0.3W LED
- Installation: Pre-wired with 100mm connection lead
- Operating voltage: 12V or 24V
- Light output colour: Blue
- Power: 0.3 W
- Light intensity: 2cd
- Mounting: Either with 2 screws 2.9 mm or without screws (snap-lock) possible
- Protective system: IP67 to DIN40050
- Estimated service life: 10,000 hours
Click on the installation information to view a larger image: