LED Drivers for Mains Voltage

If you wish to use ours or indeed any other low voltage LED lamp or flexible LED lighting strip at home or in the office on mains voltage (AC 230V) you will need an LED constant voltage driver to provide a 12 Volt supply. Traditional electronic transformers that are used to power 12 Volt halogen lamps are not suitable for use with LED lamps. 

We recommend as a rule of thumb that you load up any LED driver no more than 70% of their stated rating, this will help ensure an extended service life.

3 results
Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart