This new dedicated LED Tri-Colour light fixture has been designed to minimise power consumption. The overall battery load is 3.5 watts with all three navigation lights operational and drops to 1.5 watts when anchor light only segment is on.
Service life of this navigation light fixture is extended due to there being no filaments to break making the light extremely robust in the often demanding marine environment
Constant current electronics ensure reliable light output on any supply voltage between 9-33V DC
The light is fully sealed against water and dust ingress and certified to IP67. The light casing is constructed using high impact resistant materials rendering it weather and sea water proof.
The light is certified as compliant with COLREGs USCG, RINA, (NMSC and Maritime NZ approved)
- Voltage: 9-33V DC.
- Power Consumption: Navigation, 3.5W, Anchor 1.5W.
- Case Material: UV resistant, high impact nylon.
- Lens Material: UV resistant, ultra heavy duty Grilamid lens.
- Protection: Voltage transient to +500 volts, polarity protected to -700 volts.
- IP Protection: IP67, completely sealed.
- Weight: 400g, including cable.