G4 LED Bi-Pin Planar Disc Lamps: Side Pin
Side pin mount G4 constant-current replacement LEDs are used in down lighter fixtures where the socket is often offset to the side of the light fitting. Constant-current lamps are designed for installations where voltage can vary, this often occurs when modern battery chargers are used.
Our LED planar and micro lamps compare very well with traditional 10W G4 halogen bulbs both in terms of light output and colour rendering and they have been selected to fit into most overhead down lighters.
If you have larger light fittings consider using use our very bright G4 12 SMD planar lamps. For best performance ensure that planar disc lamp LEDs face the direction in which you want the lamp to illuminate.
For our range of colour lamps please click here.
- LED Range: By Bulb Type
- Bulb Selector: General
- Bulb Selector: Bayonet Fittings
- Bulb Selector: Navigation Lights
- Bulb Selector: Bi-Tri Colour
- All Our LED Collections
- Adaptors, Cable, Caps, Connectors & Lamp Holders
- Anchor Lights
- Bike Lights
- Contralube 770
- Courtesy Lights
- Deck Lights
- Electronic Protection & Components
- Horse Box Lights
- LED Dimmer
- LED Drivers for Mains Voltage
- Low Voltage Socket Outlets, Switches & Plugs
- Maglite® Torch LEDs
- Mains Voltage LED Lamps
- Navigation Lights
- Recessed Down Lights
- Surface Mounted Down Lights
- Surface Mounted Bunk Lights
- Voltage Regulators & Convertors
- Nyogel 760G