Hella Marine Spotlight - Modual 70 Work Light
This latest Module 70 LED Generation IV, has introduced a compact work light that offers very high light output. For the first time, LED light output is on par with that of xenon light from a compact design.
Equipped with 4 high-performance multi chip LEDs (6500K), high-sheen metallised free-form (FF) reflector and clear glass lens this light offers excellent close-range illumination. The Module 70 LED outputs 800 lumens while consuming just 30 watts of energy.
The work light’s black housing is made of aluminium and incorporates cooling fins which ensure sufficient heat dissipation from the high-power LEDs.
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: 13W (<1.08A@12V / <0.54A@24V)
- Light Output: 800 lumens
- Weight: 500g (including cable)
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.0m of twin core marine cable
- Support Bracket: 316 Stainless Pedestal Bracket for upright, side or pendant mounting.